Colorful walls….delicate corners….suave floors and unique themes…!!!! All these terminologies together give a pleasant and magnificent feeling…don’t they…..??!!!
Interior design has nowadays become an integral part of any sort of construction; be it an office room, a reception area, hotels, restaurants or your “home sweet home.” A space without a proper interior décor seems to be unimaginable these days.
Best interior designer : Sudhir Pawar & AssociatesInterior designing is beautiful process where a crew of well-trained interior designers create or bring a transformation within a space by using wide range of ground-breaking ideas, innovative concepts and little bit of mathematical calculations too. After the entire thing is complete you feel as if someone has swayed around a magic wand and everything is just perfect!!
As discussed above briefly that it can be majorly categorized into two: Residential design and Commercial design. Residential professionals work with private living spaces, primarily designing rooms for new or existing homes whereas Commercial designers plan public spaces like government buildings, private businesses, or other corporate entities
It is a skillful job and not everyone can be good at it. If you have a place whose interior needs to be decorated, you always have to trust an accomplished interior designer who are strict with the following criteria:
- Research and analyze their client’s goals and requirements.
- Create preliminary space plans and 2- and 3-dimensional design concept studies and sketches.
- Select colors and materials.
- Select and specify furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Confirm that the space plans meet all public health, safety and welfare requirements, including code, accessibility, environmental, and sustainability guidelines.
- Prepare project budgets and schedules.
- Prepare construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other allied design professionals, including architects; structural, mechanical and electrical engineers; and various consultants.
- Oversee the implementation of projects and serve as a representative of and on behalf of the client.
- Should take benefits as well as risks of the design into consideration.
Some of them along with the thorough service also give you consultations on color selection, accessories and staging, material and finish selections, 3D space plan renderings and so on. One of the best interior designer in Pune is SP&A; i.e. Sudhir Pawar and Associates. Sudhir Pawar is interior designer in pune started this venture in the year 2013 and is still going strong. They have not only diversified into interior designing but also in to product designing. They propose an extensive range of services like Corporate interior, Hotel interior, Residential interior, Landscape and Spa interiors. SP&A give their heart and soul into the projects they undertake, throughout the creative process the designers are constantly defining themselves and redefining their work.
An interior design can never be successful if merely done for the sake of completing an assignment, it requires knack for bringing out the best along with emotions, sentiments and in-depth imagination. Good design comes from informed decisions from a knowledge base, realizing that each choice that is made has a real and lasting impact on the lives of the people that are being served. Hence, choose your interior designers/decorators wisely and HAVE A HAPPY DESIGNING!!