As one of the leading interior designer in Pune, we try to provide various interior design solutions that not only meet the requirement of our clients, but are also available at affordable and budgeted prices. We try to understand the concepts and ideas that our clients have and help them to transform their ideas into reality through our interior designs. We provide the best designing solutions ranging from designing corporate offices, providing product design and also providing interior design services to spas, hotels, and showrooms and so on.
Here are a few kids room decorating ideas that is sure to make your little ones feel happy and satisfied with their rooms. These include the flowing methods such as:
1. Choose a sophisticated colour scheme: one of the most important component of a room is its colour scheme and how well it goes along with the functionality of the room. So, to avoid painting the room every time you decorate the room try to use an elegant colour scheme that mainly consists of neutral shades and colours. Not only will this look good, but it will also provide an elegant touch to the room.
2. Try to use multifunctional decorations and furniture: Although it may seem like a good idea to use fancy decorations such as a princess style poster bed or a superhero themed bed, but keep in mind that as the child grows, this will become boring and out of style for them. So, to prevent this from happening, try to find furniture and décor that can be easily changed into a useful furniture that’s suits the child’s taste as he /she grows.
3. Try to change the emphasis colours: It is shown that kids become bored at a faster rate than adults. So, it is necessary for a parent to change the accent hues of the room form time to time, so as to prevent the child from getting bored with their room. Keeping the wall clour fixed, try to change the colour of the furniture to make it ore interesting and unique to them. Add hues that they like in the décor of the room.
4. Using toys and textiles for décor: one of the easiest and most effective way o to decorate the room is by using the layered approach. Here, the room can be divided into different sections, and each section can be decorated separately so as to meet the needs of the child and also to add freshness to the aesthetics of the room. Try using toys and puzzles to give it a more interesting and fun look to the overall room design.
5. Using prints and designs: one of the recent trends that parents have seen in kid’s room is the inclusion of animal prints and geometric shapes in the form of wallpaper and wall décor. Adding various designs to the walls not only adds a playful look but also makes the room more interesting to be in. children also feel more bright and energised when they are in the room. Using neutral designs like stripes also help parents to reuse the room according to the child as the child grows.
6. Having good storage options: as the child grows, many needs and requirements are needed for the child, especially when he or she has just started going to school. Hence, parents have to rethink their storage options. Try to include storage options that should be easily accessible and intuitive for the child. Include colour coded drawers so that not only it makes it easier for the child to take and stuff, but also encourages the child to place it back, thus promoting cleanliness.
One of the most budget oriented and time-consuming process is designing the kid’s room. One has to take notice of the child’s needs and interest and also ensure that whether or not the child will like the furnished room. It is necessary that a parent should always redecorate the room every 4 years as the child grows so as to keep up with his likes and dislikes. This not only ensures a satisfied kid, but also a satisfied parent.