Our company, Sudhir Pawar and Associates believes in producing results that meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and we help them to achieve their dreams. We are one of the most reputed interior designer in Pune offering a wide range of interior design solutions across Pune. Our team of experienced employees will provide you with the best interior designs having the best budget and a suitable colour scheme according to the client’s taste.
Colours are considered as an essential part of interior designing .Choosing a suitable colour for the room during interior decoration is very much necessary to establish the feel and ambience of the room. Having colours added to a room can either make the room look beautiful or it can make the room look dull and boring. It is the job of the interior designer to decide on a colour that enhances the functionality and beauty of the room. Hence, this is why colour is considered as an important factor in interior designing.
According to the basics if interior designing, colours can be classified into two: warm tomes and cool tones.
- Warm tones can help to brighten up the space and create a flow of positive energy within its occupants and make them more active and lively while cool tones are able to bring calmness and serenity into the space.
- These colours help to being a peace of mind to the occupants. Red, orange and yellow are examples of warm tones while blue, green and white are cool tones.
While choosing the proper colours for the walls and the flooring, make sure that you keep in mind about the functionality of the room.
- Try to incorporate the function and use of the room while selecting the right colour.
- If the room is used for working or doing something productive, then try to use warm colours such as red and orange since these will make the occupants more active.
- Also, for break areas try to use of shades of blue and white, to the walls to give the occupants a relaxing aura in the room.
Also, having a good knowledge about various colours also helps you to select the various lightings and fixtures needed to decorate the room and enhance its aesthetics. Colour can also have the ability to make the room look bigger or smaller than it already is. For example: whites can be used to give the illusion that the room is bigger than its original size. This is because of the nature of the light that falls on the white surface and how our eyes perceive this light.
Another great advantage of using colours during interior designs is that you can manipulate the usage and different shades of colours so as to provide a tailored result as per the needs of the client. This is because colours have the power to influence the people and their behaviour surrounding it.Unknowingly it can affect one’s mind and the real success of the interior designing lies in how well you can incorporate colour to your advantage.