Cosy living homes are the latest trend in metropolitan culture. This fashion leads to expand the functionality of the living spaces. Here, we highlight small space living hacks that make a big impact to make life more livable-
- Portable Home Bar- Apart from being an entertainment station, bar adds character to your home and added wheels gives wings to it.
- Window Seats- Adding chaises/chairs to the windows is the best way to access natural light and extravagant life outside. Also, it adds warmth to your home.
- DIY Fixtures- Customized furniture to serve in your home for the special needs by an expert is definitely a great idea!
- Tray Table- Coffee table trolley with multiple detachable attachments can be optimally used in varied ways at home ex: coffee, serving at parties, showcases at dinners etc.
- Curio- A spectacular piece of art kept as a centrepiece used in day-to-day life adds a focal point to your design scheme.
- Compact Storage- Let loose articles like hats, bags, belts etc. can be hanged behind doors or over wardrobes to display creativity and save spaces.
- Roll-on Storage- Storage spaces which can be tucked out when needed are the best and are ideal space-saving collections.
- Vertical Foliage- Planting pots vertically on the wall over the balcony connects you to nature and is the soul to your nest.
- Electronic Charging Base- Concealed charging points in a divided drawer at the living room or in the kitchen is a one-stop station to charge your digital gear.
- Intelligent Lighting- Lamps with multiple size and height lights serve indigenous purposes individually all together.
- Swinging Storage- Hanging wall storage creeping into your utility spaces and wardrobes steal the show!
- Contemporary Utility Cabinet- A well-organized closet with a day-to-day tool, first-aid, run-to-use items, cleaning apparatus and other fancy items stored together.
- Folding Desk- A pair of folded table-chair, compact enough to be converting into a shelf is an excellent recommendation.
- Compact Beauty Station- It is important to have a small area for you to get ready.
- Multi-Purpose Mesh Display Station- It is a must to have in small living spaces for it can be used in many different ways.
- Spice and Herb Drawer- These are frequently used by people hence, there should be a clear specific space assigned for them.
So, attempting to make the most of your living space in a simplified manner is always a win-win to stop-breathe-ponder and move. It’s always a great idea to seek help from an expert interior designer.